Monday, April 25, 2011

sadness

dearest whoever reads me,

I missed my boyfriend. technically, my EX-boyfriend. I've been broken up with him since last year because i had the feelings that he does not love me anymore. I still puzzled with all those riddles he left me. he said he loved me, serious about me and all. but why does he keeping all those secrets from me? he went out with a girl, and didnt tell me. i wouldnt be mad if he just tell me the truth. secondly, he didnt even share with me his problems. maybe its because he's a guy. but what i do not get is why he did not even told me that he apply for what university. the day that he enter the university also he did not told me. i just know it from a friend of mine. it is sad to know that the guy that used to love you does not even care enough to share everything with you. its like he did not even want this FUCKING RELATIONSHIP! I am really upsets with him went he ignore me for the whole spm's holiday. and the worst part was, he did not even care to tell me that HE APPLY FOR THAT FUCKING KMKN. and im sitting here, crying, typing all these shits because i missed him so much! so DAMN MUCH! and he didnt even care. i thot that i was enaf! HE DOESNT EVEN APPRECIATE ME. he hates me. i missed him so much. it is harder than it looks to get over someone. and now, he is successfully gets whatever he wants. and he didnt even care enough to share it with me. its hard to see that someone you love is better off without you. maybe he is better off without me. im just this stupid girl who falls in love with the wrong person.my family was right all along, he;s just playing, goofing off with my heart. i never felt this vulnerable before.he does'nt even care.

p/s: i wish that i have never fall for him in the first place. im sick and tired of crying every single day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment